To demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing our privacy practices. Here, you will learn what personal identifying information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Kids Food & Fun collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from the user, from our Web server logs and with cookies.
Web server logs: When you visit Kids Food & Fun, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- your Internet protocol address
- what kind of browser or computer you use
- the number of links you click within the site
- the state or country from which you accessed the site
- the date and time of your visit
- the name of your Internet service provider
- the Web page you linked to our site from
- the pages you viewed on the site
Personal information users give us: On some of our Web sites, visitors can register to view products or services, receive personalized content and participate in surveys or contests. When you register, we will ask you for some personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number. We may then contact you with information about other Kids' Food & Fun products and services.
Finally, you may be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, we may collect personal information from you (such as an e-mail address, system information and problem descriptions) in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
If you don't want to receive promotional materials from Kids' Food & Fun you can opt out at any time. You simply need to update your preferences in the Members' Area.
If you have questions about opting out you can also send an e-mail message to email@example.com.
How We Protect Your Information
Kids' Food & Fun uses technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
Who Has Access to the Information?
Kids' Food & Fun will share your personal data in the following ways:
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, or as needed in connection with the transfer of other business assets. In compliance with U.S. law, Kids' Food & Fun does not share information with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes unless you expressly ask us to.
- with other Kids' Food & Fun businesses,
with agents and contractors who use it on Kids' Food and Fun behalf or in connection with their relationship with us. For example, if you register for a contest, the company that manages the contest for us will have access to your member data
Links to Other Companies' Sites
How to Correct Inaccuracies
If you've registered with our Web sites, you can access and update your information online using the link located in the Members' Area.
If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post and highlight the policy changes.